Monday, November 26, 2012

Mission Accomplished

It's been a process.
It started with a dream, and through the kindness of the most amazing woman I have ever met it became a possibility. It was a project, and through the crushing adversity of a family member it became a mission. It was a hobby, and through the dedication and inspiration of some incredible men and women it became a new way of life.
I'll be the first to admit I had my moments of doubt... but it was all worth it. Whether is was the sparkle of hope in a sick child's eyes, the support and encouragement of my friends, the soothing words of my ever loving (and ever patient) girlfriend, or the cold, dark, glossy glare of the Dark Lord- the fire never went out.


When this is your boss, you don't get lazy.


Thanks are in order.

A HUGE thanks to Timothy Boyle for all of his help (and putting me up... and putting up with me... and all the laughs and Muppet xmas carols) and also "Mom" and "Dad" for all their hospitality. I am in your debt, and I won't forget the kindness and patience you have shown me in the last few months. You guys are the best. Also thanks to Troy Gentry, who was instrumental not only in the construction of my armor but in integrating me into the group, as well as Paul Button and Rick Russo and family. You guys made my first experiences with the legion positive and memorable... and hilarious.

Thanks to my family and friends, who have supported me all along and my bosses and co-workers for putting up with my time off requests and constant ranting about plastic weld and ABS.

Thanks to the incredible Whitney Hayes for all the patience, all the encouragement, and all the love. You've made my dreams come true, in every way imaginable.

Thanks to my Dad, for fighting hard and being there to get the call. 

I'm In. I did it. And it's all thanks to all of you.

Hail to the Empire



TK-66613
Troop For The Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment